Login | Register

4 Mushroom Poisonings In 2 Weeks – Doctors Test Milk Thistle As Treatment

Over the course of two weeks, four people visited the MGUH for medical treatment due to mushroom (amantin) poisoning. One Virginia man arrived at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital (MGUH) in the early stages of liver failure after having mistakenly eaten poisonous mushrooms he handpicked from his yard...

Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *